The input control of the Electronic Component Base is carried out in order to prevent the transfer of the Electronic Component Base to the customer that does not meet the established requirements (regulatory and technical documentation, contract, etc.).
During the Electronic Component Base incoming inspection, the following operations are carried out:
- analysis of technical and contractual documentation;
- identification (verification of the compliance of the ECB with its description, specified in the Specifications / in the information and technical document of the manufacturer, on the label and, if necessary, in other sources);
- visual inspection (including control of marking - its content and quality of applied symbols);
- determination of mass, overall, installation and connecting dimensions, as well as their subsequent reconciliation with the data in the manufacturer’s technical specification / information technology document;
- registration of related data (serial number, year of release, etc.);
- parametric control (verification of compliance of the actually measured electrical parameters of the ECB with the ranges of permissible values specified in the technical specifications / information technology document of the manufacturer);
- functional tests (determination of the conformity of the ECB to its functional purpose).
The ECB entrance control is carried out in accordance with the Program and Test Methodology, which is developed, agreed and approved in the prescribed manner by the specialists of LTD RADIOAUTOMATIC or provided by the customer. It shows the percentage of ECB allowed for the lot. The results of the input control of the ECB are recorded in the reporting documentation (in the protocols and conclusion).
Thus, the input control provides:
- protection of the customer against ECB of inadequate quality;
- check of functioning and electrical characteristics of ECB.